Gift vouchers now available for PT sessions and classes.
2023 FITNESS SPRING BOARD:
2022 has been another challenging year. As we head into autumn, now is the perfect time to develop an exercise regime that will help get through the winter months and emerge in the spring feeling great and ready to get back into shorts and tee’s.
Why: Aimed at helping individuals develop a winning and sustainable approach to improving fitness through 2022/23 and beyond.
What: Learn to use correct techniques and appropriate exercise types to ensure you get the most from exercise time. Developing exercise skills for life that don’t require a gym or expensive equipment. Understand the link with good diet and steps that will support increased exercise activity.
Cost: Please get in touch to check availability and prices
- 30 minute 1:1 consultation to establish your personal goals, exercise history and preferences
- 6 fully instructed one-hour sessions designed to meet individual needs
- Held at suitable location/s to be agreed
- Individual exercise programme (with a selection of suitable ideas)
- General health and fitness guidance for the duration including diet
*Subject to being local.
Please get in touch to arrange the 30-minute consultation which is offered up front and free of any obligation or payment. Selecting the right personal trainer and coach is very important!